ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.83, representing a gain of 44.4%. On Thu, Aug 04, 2022, CNET:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.83. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 07:56 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu, Jul 21, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $0.96 with a volume of 1M+.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ)
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc is a B2B, integrated internet service provider for expanding small & medium enterprises sales networks in China. Its segments include Internet Advertising, Television Advertising, Bank Kiosks & Brand management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI:NASDAQ), 109.17%
- Assure Holdings Corp. (IONM:NASDAQ), 103.88%
- Onion Global Limited American Depositary Shares (each ten (10) ADSs representing one (1) Class A) (OG:NYSE), 90.6%
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ), 81%
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. (NERV:NASDAQ), 75.37%
- Cognition Therapeutics Inc. (CGTX:NASDAQ), 65.14%
- Missfresh Limited (MF:NASDAQ), 51.69%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 48.37%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 44.37%
- Yellow Corporation (YELL:NASDAQ), 42.25%