Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE) soared at $4, a gain of 25%. On Fri, Sep 09, 2022, NVTA:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 10:43 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Aug 26, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at $9 with a volume of 232M+.
About Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE)
Invitae Corp is a genetic information company engaged in genetic diagnostics for hereditary disorders. It provides testing for multiple genes including hereditary cancer, neurological disorders, cardiovascular disorders and other hereditary conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Digital Media Solutions Inc. Class A (DMS:NYSE), 71.88%
- Aditxt Inc. (ADTX:NASDAQ), 37%
- Trinity Place Holdings Inc. (TPHS:NYSEMKT), 33.79%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 31.09%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 29.82%
- Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (SHPH:NASDAQ), 26.14%
- Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE), 25%
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM:NASDAQ), 24.24%
- Xilio Therapeutics Inc. (XLO:NASDAQ), 22.77%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 21.93%