Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ) soared at $0.87, a gain of 16.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 01:34 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Jul 14, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at $2.52 with a volume of 52M+.
About Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ)
Iterum Therapeutics PLC is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing sulopenem to be the first and only oral and intravenous branded penem available globally.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO:NASDAQ), 65.11%
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ), 48.09%
- LendingClub Corporation (LC:NYSE), 47.82%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS:NYSEMKT), 24.76%
- MKTW (MKTW:NASDAQ), 23.13%
- PRFX (PRFX:NASDAQ), 20.14%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 19.11%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 16.99%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 16.79%