Rite Aid Corporation (RAD:NYSE) rocketted at $11.84, representing a gain of 42.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 19 Dec 19 at 11:38 AM in the 'GROWTH' category. From Wed 27 Nov 19, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rite Aid Corporation (RAD:NYSE)
Rite Aid Corp operates retail drugstore chains in the United States. The business activity of the group is functioned through two segments namely Retail Pharmacy and Pharmacy Services. It operates more than 4,500 stores in 31 states across the country.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO:NASDAQ), 65.83%
- Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation (SGB:NYSEMKT), 48.25%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 46.38%
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB:NASDAQ), 45.21%
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD:NYSE), 42.31%
- PLx Pharma Inc. (PLXP:NASDAQ), 41.37%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 37.5%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Estre Ambiental, Inc. (ESTR:NASDAQ), 34.48%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 32.24%