Domtar Corporation (UFS:NYSE) jumped higher at $48.3, representing a gain of 19.2%. On Mon, May 03, 2021, UFS:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $40.82. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 04, 2021 at 12:33 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Mon, Apr 19, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Domtar Corporation (UFS:NYSE)
Domtar Corp designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes various fiber-based products. It offers communication papers, specialty and packaging papers, and adult incontinence products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 57.98%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 52.98%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 44%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 40.07%
- Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ), 39.21%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 21.72%
- Arconic Corporation (ARNC:NYSE), 19.21%
- Domtar Corporation (UFS:NYSE), 19.2%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 18.47%