CNVY (CNVY:NYSE) jumped higher at $9.77, representing a gain of 18.3%. On Thu, Aug 12, 2021, CNVY:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $8.03. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 04:28 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Jul 29, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CNVY (CNVY:NYSE)
Convey Holding Parent Inc is a healthcare platform that utilizes technology and processes to improve government-sponsored health plans, including Medicare Advantage.
Top 10 Gainers:
- FLGC (FLGC:NASDAQ), 35.97%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 25.06%
- CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV:NASDAQ), 24.63%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 20.91%
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC:NASDAQ), 20.55%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 19.64%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 19.34%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 18.75%
- CNVY (CNVY:NYSE), 18.28%
- ABCL (ABCL:NASDAQ), 17.77%