Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT) shot up at $2.91, representing a gain of 42%. On Thu, Jun 03, 2021, SENS:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 04, 2021 at 09:51 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, May 20, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at $3.4 with a volume of 72M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT)
Senseonics Holdings Inc is a medical technology company engaged in designing, development and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for diabetes patients.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 41.95%
- Daxor Corporation (DXR:NYSEMKT), 37.55%
- American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC:NASDAQ), 37.46%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 36.28%
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 35.76%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 26.13%
- Resonant Inc. (RESN:NASDAQ), 25.62%
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GLMD:NASDAQ), 24.09%
- JZXN (JZXN:NASDAQ), 22.77%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 22.37%