PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI:NYSE) jumped higher at $12.35, a gain of 26.4%. On Tue 12 May 20, PGTI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $9.7. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Apr 20 at 11:42 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 28 Apr 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI:NYSE)
PGT Innovations Inc, formerly PGT Inc is a manufacturer and supplier of impact-resistant aluminum and vinyl-framed windows and doors and offers a broad range of fully customizable window and door products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF:NYSEMKT), 87.97%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 79.85%
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI:NYSE), 45.65%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI:NASDAQ), 37.62%
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW:NASDAQ), 31.42%
- Servotronics, Inc. (SVT:NYSEMKT), 29.69%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 28.99%
- Progyny, Inc. (PGNY:NASDAQ), 27.53%
- PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI:NYSE), 26.41%