Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $2.62, representing a gain of 24.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 07:06 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Jul 14, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS:NYSEMKT)
Golden Star Resources Ltd is a gold-mining company. It is engaged in production of gold in Ghana, West Africa. The company also conducts gold exploration in West Africa and South America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO:NASDAQ), 65.11%
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ), 48.09%
- LendingClub Corporation (LC:NYSE), 47.82%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS:NYSEMKT), 24.76%
- MKTW (MKTW:NASDAQ), 23.13%
- PRFX (PRFX:NASDAQ), 20.14%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 19.11%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 16.99%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 16.79%