SOS (SOS:NYSE) rocketted at $5.78, representing a gain of 28.4%. On Tue, Apr 06, 2021, SOS:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.5. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 03:38 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Mar 23, 2021, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at $8.86 with a volume of 98M+.
About SOS (SOS:NYSE)
China Rapid Finance Ltd is engaged in decisioning technology, including predictive selection technology and automated decision technology, to act as a third-party service provider for financial institutions, for which it evaluates potential borrowers' creditworthiness, provides analytical screening and marketing services, and also provides portfolio management services, including loan collection services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 110.69%
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. (BNSO:NASDAQ), 44.59%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 28.44%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.09%
- OUST (OUST:NYSE), 25.73%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 22.17%
- Recon Technology, Ltd. (RCON:NASDAQ), 19.29%
- Medley LLC SR NT 26 (MDLX:NYSE), 18.21%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 18.18%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 17.54%