Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ) soared at $16.27, representing a gain of 65.5%. On Tue, May 11, 2021, CRIS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $9.42. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 12, 2021 at 05:06 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 27, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at $13 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ)
Curis Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in developing and commercializing drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- REVH (REVH:NASDAQ), 2074.47%
- Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ), 65.51%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 44.2%
- Autolus Therapeutics plc (AUTL:NASDAQ), 35.47%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 31.01%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 27.6%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 25.39%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 23.97%
- LRMR (LRMR:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 18.07%