CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT) soared at $2.38, representing a gain of 28%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at 09:55 AM in the 'CYBERSECURITY' category. From Tue, May 25, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT)
CynergisTek Inc is the United States-based outsourced document management solutions provider. It is engaged in the business of providing fully-outsourced managed document services, workflow solutions and IT security consulting services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 388.24%
- The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO:NYSE), 38.36%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 34.6%
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 30.71%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT), 27.96%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 19.67%