Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT) soared at $1.2, representing a gain of 34.9%. On Wed 13 Jan 21, SENS:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.97. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 06 Jan 21 at 04:18 PM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Wed 30 Dec 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 05 Jan 21 at $1.21 with a volume of 31M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT)
Senseonics Holdings Inc is a medical technology company engaged in designing, development and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for diabetes patients.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 105.36%
- VCA Inc. (WOOF:NASDAQ), 63.33%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 36.21%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 34.89%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 33.65%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 32.98%
- Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA:NASDAQ), 31.45%
- AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV:NASDAQ), 30.28%
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ), 29.29%
- Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC:NASDAQ), 28.46%