SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.22, a gain of 23.3%. On Tue, Jun 08, 2021, WORX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 06:54 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 25, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at $2.59 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ)
Alliance MMA Inc is a mixed martial art promotion company which promotes mixed martial arts, or MMA, events including live MMA event promotions, MMA content distribution, and sponsorships and promotion. The business activities of the group are functioned through Promotions, Ticket Services, and Athlete Management segments. The Promotion segment includes all the acquired promotion businesses, video library assets and the video production activities of Alliance Sports Media. The Ticket Services segment includes the ticketing services business of CageTix. The Athlete Management Segment includes the acquired athlete management business of SuckerPunch, which provides athlete management services to professional MMA fighters.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 388.24%
- The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO:NYSE), 38.36%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 34.6%
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 30.71%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT), 27.96%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 19.67%