SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ) soared at $7.99, representing a gain of 28.3%. On Tue, Jun 08, 2021, SPI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $6.34. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at 11:21 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 25, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at $12.69 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ)
SPI Energy Co Ltd provides EPC services to third party project developers, as well as develops, owns and operates solar projects that sell electricity to the grid in multiple countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 388.24%
- The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO:NYSE), 38.36%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 34.6%
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 30.71%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT), 27.96%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 19.67%