ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $38.67, a gain of 25.4%. On Tue, May 11, 2021, SSTI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $30.84. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 11, 2021 at 04:31 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 27, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ)
ShotSpotter Inc is the global leader in gunfire detection and location technology providing the most trusted, scalable and reliable gunfire alert and analysis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- REVH (REVH:NASDAQ), 2074.47%
- Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ), 65.51%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 44.2%
- Autolus Therapeutics plc (AUTL:NASDAQ), 35.47%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 31.01%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 27.6%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 25.39%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 23.97%
- LRMR (LRMR:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 18.07%