McDermott International, Inc. (MDR:NYSE) soared at $1.08, representing a gain of 37.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 17 Dec 19 at 07:43 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Tue 26 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About McDermott International, Inc. (MDR:NYSE)
McDermott International Inc is an engineering, procurement, construction and installation company engaged in designing and executing complex offshore oil and gas projects.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MIRM:NASDAQ), 44.09%
- McDermott International, Inc. (MDR:NYSE), 37.67%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 30.35%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NYSEMKT), 30.35%
- YayYo, Inc. (YAYO:NASDAQ), 30.16%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 29.91%
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ), 27.57%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 25.3%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 24.83%