Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.85, a gain of 18.2%. On Tue, Apr 06, 2021, SEEL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.75. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 07:31 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Tue, Mar 23, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at $5.89 with a volume of 310M+.
About Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ)
Apricus Biosciences Inc is engaged in the pharmaceutical industry. The company develops and commercializes products and product candidates in the areas of urology and rheumatology. Apricus' drug delivery technology is a permeation enhancer called NexACT. The company has over two product candidates in Phase II development, fispemifene for the treatment of symptomatic male secondary hypogonadism and RayVa for the treatment of Raynaud's phenomenon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 110.69%
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. (BNSO:NASDAQ), 44.59%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 28.44%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.09%
- OUST (OUST:NYSE), 25.73%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 22.17%
- Recon Technology, Ltd. (RCON:NASDAQ), 19.29%
- Medley LLC SR NT 26 (MDLX:NYSE), 18.21%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 18.18%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 17.54%