Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.94, representing a gain of 36.7%. On Thu, Mar 10, 2022, CYTO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.69. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 09:58 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Feb 25, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at $2.3 with a volume of 23M+.
About Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ)
Altamira Therapeutics Ltd is dedicated to developing therapeutics that address unmet medical needs. It is active in RNA therapeutics, allergy and viral infections, and inner ear disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Marygold Companies Inc. (MGLD:NYSEMKT), 89.4%
- TeraWulf Inc. (WULF:NASDAQ), 49.29%
- Guardforce AI Co. Limited (GFAI:NASDAQ), 45.04%
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD:NASDAQ), 42.59%
- Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN:NYSEMKT), 40.82%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 37.38%
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ), 36.7%
- 4D pharma plc (LBPS:NASDAQ), 35.25%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 26.17%