Howard Bancorp, Inc. (HBMD:NASDAQ) shot up at $19.79, a gain of 26.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 04:57 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Jun 28, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Howard Bancorp, Inc. (HBMD:NASDAQ)
Howard Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company. The Company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, provides commercial banking, mortgage banking, and consumer finance through banking branches, the internet and other distribution channels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 128.79%
- Sohu.com Limited (SOHU:NASDAQ), 27.58%
- PLx Pharma Inc. (PLXP:NASDAQ), 27.19%
- Howard Bancorp, Inc. (HBMD:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 25.56%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 25.07%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 24.34%
- KOR (KOR:NASDAQ), 22.48%
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO:NASDAQ), 21.18%
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN:NASDAQ), 20.8%