Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE) soared at $8.95, a gain of 27.1%. On Fri, Apr 23, 2021, CSPR:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $6.86. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 05:06 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Apr 09, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE)
Casper Sleep Inc is a provider of sleep products to consumers through various sales channels. The company operates in one segment within the United States, Canada and Europe. It distributes products through an e-commerce platform, plus more than fifty Casper retail stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RVPH (RVPH:NASDAQ), 104.23%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 47.76%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 47.13%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 39.1%
- Proofpoint, Inc. (PFPT:NASDAQ), 31.05%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 29.12%
- Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE), 27.13%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 25.93%
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 24.65%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 24.27%