OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.78, a gain of 42.6%. On Fri 10 Jul 20, ONCS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.95. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Jul 20 at 09:32 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 26 Jun 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ)
OncoSec Medical Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in designing, developing and commercializing gene therapies, therapeutics and proprietary medical approaches to stimulate and guide an anti-tumor immune response for the treatment of cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 730.72%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 109.41%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 69.1%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 57%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 45.45%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 42.56%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 38.28%
- Benefytt Technologies, Inc. (BFYT:NASDAQ), 37.68%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 31.58%