Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) soared at $1.35, representing a gain of 31.1%. On Tue 23 Feb 21, NAKD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.03. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 23 Feb 21 at 10:30 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 09 Feb 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 11 Feb 21 at $2.18 with a volume of 477M+.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 103.94%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 90.23%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 54.96%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 51.67%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 40.69%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 38.61%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 37.66%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 32.22%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 32.08%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 31.07%