Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.28, representing a gain of 34.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 26 Feb 20 at 05:59 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 10 Feb 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 20 Feb 20 at $0.5 with a volume of 93M+.
About Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT)
Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp is a veterinary pharmaceutical and health care solutions company targeting products for companion animals (canine, feline and equine) by focusing on the unmet needs of clinical veterinarians.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 69.7%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 61.58%
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON:NASDAQ), 59.19%
- Omeros Corporation (OMER:NASDAQ), 55.36%
- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM:NASDAQ), 52.43%
- Glowpoint, Inc. (GLOW:NYSEMKT), 49.57%
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 34.15%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 31.65%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 31.05%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 30.81%