Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.13, representing a gain of 70.5%. On Wed, May 11, 2022, ALNA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.08. From Wed, Apr 27, 2022, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at $0.55 with a volume of 1M+.
About Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ)
Allena Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic and kidney disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 70.51%
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. (LXEH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Squarespace Inc. Class A (SQSP:NYSE), 48.48%
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ), 47.02%
- Jupai Holdings Limited (JP:NYSE), 43.95%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 38.75%
- MoneyLion Inc. Class A (ML:NYSE), 35.54%
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD:NYSE), 35.09%
- Applovin Corporation (APP:NASDAQ), 34.68%
- Kubient Inc. (KBNT:NASDAQ), 34.48%