AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT) shot up at $2.54, a gain of 24.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 22 Sep 20 at 07:41 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 08 Sep 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 20 Jul 20 at $4.3 with a volume of 40M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT)
AIM ImmunoTech Inc is a US-based specialty pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the clinical development of drug therapies based on natural immune system enhancing technologies for the treatment of viral and immune-based disorders. The products of the firm are Alferon N Injection and the experimental therapeutic Ampligen. Alferon N Injection is approved for a category of STD infection, and Ampligen represents a RNA being developed for viral diseases and disorders of the immune system. The sales revenue of the company is derived from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 35.06%
- CMPS (CMPS:NASDAQ), 33.16%
- Carvana Co. (CVNA:NYSE), 30.61%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.16%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 24.76%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 24.51%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 21.57%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 21.28%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 21.18%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 20.69%