Swvl Holdings Corp Gains 23.88%
Swvl Holdings Corp (SWVL:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.47, representing a gain of 23.9%. On Thu, May 05, 2022, SWVL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $6.03. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 10:16 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri, Apr 22, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at $11.4 with a volume of 28M+.
About Swvl Holdings Corp (SWVL:NASDAQ)
Swvl Holdings Corp is a technology-driven mobility company that aims to provide reliable, safe, cost-effective and environmentally responsible mass transit solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sidus Space Inc. (SIDU:NASDAQ), 51.78%
- The Arena Group Holdings Inc. (AREN:NYSEMKT), 43.54%
- Nuvectis Pharma Inc. (NVCT:NASDAQ), 30.19%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 28.02%
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (TRHC:NASDAQ), 27.33%
- Funko, Inc. (FNKO:NASDAQ), 26.91%
- Swvl Holdings Corp (SWVL:NASDAQ), 23.88%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 20.67%
- Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO:NYSE), 19.55%
- DMC Global Inc. (BOOM:NASDAQ), 19.3%