Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MIRM:NASDAQ) shot up at $17.28, representing a gain of 111%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Dec 19 at 08:55 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 22 Nov 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MIRM:NASDAQ)
Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for debilitating liver diseases. It is involved in the development of Maralixibat for the treatment of pediatric patients with progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis, or PFIC, and Alagille syndrome, or ALGS. The company is also involved in the development of volixibat for the treatment of adult patients with cholestatic liver diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MIRM:NASDAQ), 110.99%
- Jason Industries, Inc. (JASN:NASDAQ), 90.7%
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM:NASDAQ), 70.55%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 44.29%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 27.92%
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ), 25.93%
- SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF:NYSEMKT), 25.56%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 24.41%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 24.12%