Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC:NASDAQ) shot up at $35.65, a gain of 23%. On Thu 29 Oct 20, ACHC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $27.96. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 30 Oct 20 at 05:29 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 15 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC:NASDAQ)
Acadia Healthcare Company Inc operates mental healthcare facilities in the United States. It addresses behavioral abnormalities through psychiatric facilities, substance abuse facilities and residential treatment centers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 33.78%
- Tricida, Inc. (TCDA:NASDAQ), 28.83%
- Air Industries Group (AIRI:NYSEMKT), 27.82%
- Daseke, Inc. (DSKE:NASDAQ), 26.59%
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW:NYSE), 24.4%
- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC:NASDAQ), 23.02%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 22.22%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 21.88%
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CASI:NASDAQ), 21.76%
- LNSR (LNSR:NASDAQ), 19.61%