Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.34, a gain of 17.5%. From Tue, Mar 23, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at $1.78 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ)
Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd is a technology platform that provides financial services in China in terms of loan volume facilitated. The company connects business partners and financial partners on its open platform and enable them to provide financial services to end users. Its products include installment loans, personal loans, wealth management, insurance brokerage, SME loans, and others. The company generates its revenue from technical service fees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 110.69%
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. (BNSO:NASDAQ), 44.59%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 28.44%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.09%
- OUST (OUST:NYSE), 25.73%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 22.17%
- Recon Technology, Ltd. (RCON:NASDAQ), 19.29%
- Medley LLC SR NT 26 (MDLX:NYSE), 18.21%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 18.18%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 17.54%