Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI:NYSE) soared at $30.77, representing a gain of 12.5%. On Wed, Apr 14, 2021, WRI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $27.87. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 04:22 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed, Mar 31, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI:NYSE)
Weingarten Realty Investors is a real estate investment trust. The company is engaged in providing leasing space to tenants in the shopping centers that it owns or leases. It also provides property management services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ), 31.58%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 29.81%
- KSPN (KSPN:NASDAQ), 19.44%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 15.83%
- CompX International Inc. (CIX:NYSEMKT), 14.38%
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 14.19%
- Ballantyne Strong, Inc (BTN:NYSEMKT), 13.83%
- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON:NASDAQ), 13.08%
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI:NYSE), 12.55%
- Kingstone Companies, Inc. (KINS:NASDAQ), 11.53%