NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NTWK:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.83, representing a gain of 16.1%. On Thu, May 20, 2021, NTWK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.26. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 13, 2021 at 08:13 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, May 06, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at $6.12 with a volume of 20M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NTWK:NASDAQ)
Netsol Technologies Inc and subsidiaries designs, develops, markets, and exports proprietary software products to customers in the automobile finance and leasing, banking, healthcare, and financial services industries globally.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 30.04%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Resonant Inc. (RESN:NASDAQ), 23.45%
- GRCL (GRCL:NASDAQ), 20.7%
- Lightbridge Corporation (LTBR:NASDAQ), 18.75%
- ANEB (ANEB:NASDAQ), 18.07%
- GEG (GEG:NASDAQ), 17.5%
- KUKE (KUKE:NYSE), 16.54%
- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NTWK:NASDAQ), 16.11%
- BRF S.A. (BRFS:NYSE), 15.83%