AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.79, a gain of 46.7%. On Mon 25 Jan 21, AIKI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.3. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 22 Jan 21 at 01:55 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 11 Jan 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 06 Jan 21 at $1.75 with a volume of 188M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ)
AIkido Pharma Inc is a United States-based biotechnology company. The company is engaged in the development of small-molecule anti-cancer therapeutics. The company's drug portfolio includes therapies for pancreatic cancer, acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Top 10 Gainers:
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 92.71%
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE), 81.01%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 74.32%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 56.5%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 49.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 48.16%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 46.72%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 46.01%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 44.23%