PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.31, representing a gain of 27.2%. On Wed 16 Sep 20, PED:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.96. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 28 Aug 20 at 06:43 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 02 Sep 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 27 Aug 20 at $2.5 with a volume of 102M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT)
Pedevco Corp is an energy company. The company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas shale plays in the United States, and a secondary focus on conventional oil and natural gas plays.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 40.5%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 39.59%
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR:NASDAQ), 33.48%
- EBON (EBON:NASDAQ), 32.54%
- Piedmont Lithium Limited (PLL:NASDAQ), 32.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 30.38%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 29.41%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 27.18%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.59%
- Dynegy Inc. (DYN:NYSE), 25.79%