MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.05, representing a gain of 78.3%. On Thu 25 Jun 20, MDCA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Jun 20 at 08:48 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Thu 11 Jun 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA:NASDAQ)
MDC Partners Inc is a marketing company whose core activities involve direct marketing, mobile marketing, market research, data analytics, design & branding, social media communications and e-commerce.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 147.67%
- MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA:NASDAQ), 78.26%
- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP:NASDAQ), 50.14%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 41.21%
- Virco Mfg. Corporation (VIRC:NASDAQ), 33.62%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 33.54%
- Graf Industrial Corp. (GRAF:NYSE), 29.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX:NYSE), 28.38%