SOS (SOS:NYSE) jumped higher at $2.69, representing a gain of 27.5%. On Mon 12 Oct 20, SOS:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $2.11. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 07:23 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 28 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SOS (SOS:NYSE)
China Rapid Finance Ltd is engaged in decisioning technology, including predictive selection technology and automated decision technology, to act as a third-party service provider for financial institutions, for which it evaluates potential borrowers' creditworthiness, provides analytical screening and marketing services, and also provides portfolio management services, including loan collection services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Medigus Ltd. (MDGS:NASDAQ), 52.91%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 34.33%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 34.04%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 33.11%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 29.93%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 27.49%
- LRMR (LRMR:NASDAQ), 24.65%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 24.46%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 22.74%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.97%