Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ) soared at $3.15, a gain of 18%. On Fri, Apr 09, 2021, TLSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.6. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 10:31 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Mar 26, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at $5.29 with a volume of 19M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ)
Tiziana Life Sciences PLC is involved in the business of developing novel therapeutics for cancer with a focus on late-stage growth and complementary diagnostic tools, with the capability of predicting disease aggressiveness and prognosis in breast cancer patients. The group also has interests, beyond pure oncology, in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based biologics used to benefit patients with inflammatory and auto-immune disorders. The company has a single reporting segment, The Research, and Development of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Products. Its lead compound, milciclib (TZLS-201), is a molecule which blocks the action of specific enzymes involved in cell division as well as a number of other protein kinases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 29.35%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 27.01%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 25.18%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 23.02%
- ATNF (ATNF:NASDAQ), 23%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 19.89%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 18.03%
- TSHA (TSHA:NASDAQ), 17.98%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 17.98%
- Evelo Biosciences, Inc. (EVLO:NASDAQ), 17.73%