Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.95, representing a gain of 66.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 27 Apr 20 at 11:20 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 24 Apr 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 02 Apr 20 at $4.63 with a volume of 33M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ)
Cellect Biotechnology Ltd is an emerging biotechnology company engaged in developing a novel technology platform known as Powered by Cellect that functionally selects stem cells from a mixed population of cells in order to improve the safety and efficacy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 72.12%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 60.46%
- MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK:NASDAQ), 58.62%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 43.93%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 39.62%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 38.76%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT:NASDAQ), 34.73%