Welbilt, Inc. (WBT:NYSE) soared at $22.58, representing a gain of 44.5%. On Tue, Apr 20, 2021, WBT:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $15.17. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 03:08 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Apr 06, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Welbilt, Inc. (WBT:NYSE)
Manitowoc Foodservice Inc operates as a foodservice equipment company serving commercial and institutional sectors.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Twelve Seas Investment Company (TWLV:NASDAQ), 100%
- Welbilt, Inc. (WBT:NYSE), 44.47%
- SKLZ (SKLZ:NYSE), 33.55%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 31.5%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 30.26%
- GBOX (GBOX:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Tiptree Inc. (TIPT:NASDAQ), 26.85%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 26.27%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 25.77%
- TMBR (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 23.39%