Benefytt Technologies, Inc. (BFYT:NASDAQ) soared at $30.8, representing a gain of 37.7%. On Fri 10 Jul 20, BFYT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $22.37. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Jul 20 at 04:21 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 26 Jun 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Benefytt Technologies, Inc. (BFYT:NASDAQ)
Benefytt Technologies Inc, formerly Health Insurance Innovations Inc is a US-based company. It acts as a developer, distributor and cloud-based administrator of affordable individual health and family insurance plans which include short-term medical insurance plans, and guaranteed-issue and underwritten hospital indemnity plans. The company operates in two reportable segments that are Medicare Segment and IFP (Individual and family health insurance plans) Segment. The majority of the revenue is generated from the IFP segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 730.72%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 109.41%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 69.1%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 57%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 45.45%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 42.56%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 38.28%
- Benefytt Technologies, Inc. (BFYT:NASDAQ), 37.68%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 31.58%