GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) soared at $194.5, representing a gain of 41.2%. On Fri 05 Mar 21, GME:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $137.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Mar 21 at 02:35 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 19 Feb 21, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 25 Feb 21 at $184.68 with a volume of 150M+.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 103.28%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 63.82%
- Greenwich LifeSciences Inc (GLSI:NASDAQ), 61.74%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 41.21%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 39.82%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 36.73%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 35.63%
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE), 32.05%
- MBIA Inc. (MBI:NYSE), 30.21%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 27.54%