SOS (SOS:NYSE) soared at $6.69, a gain of 40.3%. On Fri 26 Feb 21, SOS:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.77. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Feb 21 at 09:50 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Fri 12 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Feb 21 at $15.88 with a volume of 197M+.
About SOS (SOS:NYSE)
China Rapid Finance Ltd is engaged in decisioning technology, including predictive selection technology and automated decision technology, to act as a third-party service provider for financial institutions, for which it evaluates potential borrowers' creditworthiness, provides analytical screening and marketing services, and also provides portfolio management services, including loan collection services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ), 134.65%
- PPGH (PPGH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 46.77%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 40.25%
- One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS:NASDAQ), 37.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- VACQ (VACQ:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 33.43%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 32.56%