Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.34, a gain of 25.1%. On Mon, Jul 12, 2021, XELA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.47. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at 10:30 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Jun 28, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at $3.87 with a volume of 342M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 128.79%
- Sohu.com Limited (SOHU:NASDAQ), 27.58%
- PLx Pharma Inc. (PLXP:NASDAQ), 27.19%
- Howard Bancorp, Inc. (HBMD:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 25.56%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 25.07%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 24.34%
- KOR (KOR:NASDAQ), 22.48%
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO:NASDAQ), 21.18%
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN:NASDAQ), 20.8%