Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS:NASDAQ) soared at $18.83, a gain of 220.2%. On Fri 15 Jan 21, ACRS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $5.82. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 19 Jan 21 at 04:09 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Mon 04 Jan 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS:NASDAQ)
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company which focuses on identifying, developing and commercializing differentiated drugs to address significant unmet needs in dermatology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS:NASDAQ), 248.51%
- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS:NASDAQ), 220.24%
- Inuvo, Inc. (INUV:NYSEMKT), 123.01%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 80.38%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 72.34%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 68.6%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 65.71%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 63.89%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 54.87%
- EHang Holdings Limited (EH:NASDAQ), 53.48%