Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.74, representing a gain of 29.1%. On Fri, Apr 23, 2021, NAKD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.64. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 10:21 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Apr 09, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at $3.4 with a volume of 1B+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RVPH (RVPH:NASDAQ), 104.23%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 47.76%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 47.13%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 39.1%
- Proofpoint, Inc. (PFPT:NASDAQ), 31.05%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 29.12%
- Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE), 27.13%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 25.93%
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 24.65%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 24.27%