Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.09, representing a gain of 23.3%. On Tue, Sep 28, 2021, SDPI:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week High of $0.88. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 09:58 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Sep 14, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, May 12, 2021 at $1.22 with a volume of 8M+.
About Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT)
Superior Drilling Products Inc is a drilling and completion tool technology company. The Company is a manufacturer of both remanufactured and new diamond drill bits and drill string components for the oil, natural gas and mining drilling industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GROM (GROM:NASDAQ), 95.43%
- Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ), 41.25%
- EM (EM:NASDAQ), 36.24%
- RGC (RGC:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 23.58%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 23.3%
- PROG (PROG:NASDAQ), 21.79%
- EZFL (EZFL:NASDAQ), 20.37%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 17.3%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 16.58%