Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE) jumped higher at $19.07, representing a gain of 293.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 03 Feb 20 at 08:02 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Fri 17 Jan 20, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE)
Intrexon Corp is a biotechnology company that develops synthetic biology solutions. It designs, builds and regulates gene programs using its proprietary and complementary technologies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH:NASDAQ), 1335.24%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE), 293.2%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NASDAQ), 293.2%
- Taubman Centers, Inc. (TCO:NYSE), 53.22%
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. (VTVT:NASDAQ), 52.38%
- Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE), 39.48%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 34.58%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 32%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 28.71%
- Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC:NYSE), 27.53%