Ra Medical Systems, Inc. Recorded Big Gain
Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE) shot up at $4.63, representing a gain of 46.1%. On Fri, Dec 02, 2022, RMED:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $4.63. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 07:25 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Nov 18, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at $11 with a volume of 1M+.
About Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE)
Ra Medical Systems Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. It is engaged in designing, developing, and commercialization of excimer lasers for the treatment of dermatologic and cardiovascular diseases. The company's products include DABRA and Pharos. DABRA System is an effective, and versatile catheter and excimer laser system for the treatment of complex and diffuse arterial blockages in the lower vessels, and the Pharos is a monochromatic, xenon-chlorine, 308-nm UVB excimer laser for the treatment of difficult-to-treat, chronic diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo. Its business segments are the Dermatology segment and the Vascular segment. Generating, its revenue from the Dermatology segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (SHPH:NASDAQ), 65.07%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 50.11%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 46.69%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 46.06%
- Gelesis Holdings Inc. (GLS:NYSE), 39.29%
- FLJ Group Limited (FLJ:NASDAQ), 36.42%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 35.85%
- Getnet Adquirencia e Servicos para Meios de Pagamento S.A. (GET:NASDAQ), 34.1%
- Zhihu Inc. American Depositary Shares (every two of each representing one Class A) (ZH:NYSE), 33.33%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 33.33%