MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ) shot up at $18.55, representing a gain of 50.7%. On Tue 30 Mar 21, MVIS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $11.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 11 Mar 21 at 04:58 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 16 Mar 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Mar 21 at $19.28 with a volume of 11M+.
About MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ)
Microvision Inc is engaged in developing its proprietary PicoP display technology. Its technology can be used to create high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- COVA (COVA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 51.15%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 50.69%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 35.7%
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC:NASDAQ), 31.68%
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (GNLN:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- ABCL (ABCL:NASDAQ), 27.29%
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN:NASDAQ), 24.28%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (TIGR:NASDAQ), 20.94%