iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.27, a gain of 25.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Dec 19 at 05:19 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri 29 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 10 Dec 19 at $0.31 with a volume of 24M+.
About iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT)
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DropCar, Inc. (DCAR:NASDAQ), 106.9%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 85.51%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Cortexyme, Inc. (CRTX:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- China Online Education Group (COE:NYSE), 37.36%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 29.73%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 28.57%
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS:NASDAQ), 26.75%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 25.58%